- Always wear appropriate safety equipment.
- For your safety, read and follow the instructions in the app’s Safety section.
- It is an offense for more than 1 person to ride or be carried on an e-scooter.
- Slow down to 10 km/h on footpaths, promenades, and pedestrian zones
- Always yield to pedestrians and give them the right of way
- Always keep both your hands on the e-scooter
- Do not use a mobile phone or headphones when driving
- Always stop/park in a position that does not obstruct pedestrians or vehicle traffic
- Only drive in areas where 2-wheeled vehicles are allowed and follow the local traffic rules.
- Prioritize using cycle lanes where possible
- Do not drive against oncoming traffic.
- Do not drive in any tunnel, underpass or prohibited arterial or distributor roads.
- Make sure you meet the minimum age required to drive electric scooters in your country.
- Please follow the local regulations and avoid the prohibited roads.
Check https://legislation.mt/ for micromobility regulations.